The fifth episode of the Angel Investing Master Class is here! In this class, Adam Sharp explains how to start investing in the cannabis industry.
This is an exciting time for individual investors. The cannabis industry is being born before our eyes. And because marijuana is still federally illegal, big investment firms are barred from investing in up-and-coming cannabis companies. That gives you a big first-mover advantage over them.
But investors still have questions. Is it even legal to invest in cannabis? Which areas of the cannabis industry should I be targeting? How do I know if a deal is legit? Adam answers all these questions and more in today’s video.
If you’re interested in a particular topic, we’ve listed time codes below so you can skip directly to it in the video.
- Is it legal to invest in cannabis? (0:54)
- The cannabis investment deals you won’t find online (4:10)
- The cannabis investment deals you will find online (5:09)
- Networking in the cannabis industry (6:12)
- Investing in cannabis offline (7:54)
- How to not get ripped off in cannabis deals (12:37)
If you missed any previous episodes of the Angel Investing Master Class, or if you just want a refresher, you can view all the episodes here.